Ramblings of a single chick...

Saturday, December 24, 2011

New Year, New Blog

...OK, it's not really a new year, yet...
Can't believe I'm actually starting on my New Year's resolution early!! It's not even Christmas, and I'm already fulfilling one. I think my procrastinating soul might go into shock!
I've never been one of the "blogger set," and I don't usually relish sharing my deepest thoughts and desires with total strangers, so... here's to a somewhat witty, slightly sarcastic, and hopefully entertaining foray into the blogosphere! Merry Christmas, y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure you will remain only "slightly" sarcastic if you continue to maintain this blog? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, since "slightly" is a rather vague term, I'm hopeful that I can stay somewhere within its realm...or at least the general vicinity. ;-)

    ReplyDelete