Ramblings of a single chick...

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated...

I started a blog post about a week ago. It's not yet finished. Every time I sit down to finish it, a major crisis explodes over my head. So, I've given up ...at least until next week. I can't have any more crises this week - my schedule is already full.
Fine Arts Competition is tomorrow. Stressed is such an inadequate word.
But I have a strategy for combating stress.
I make lists.
I make lots of lists.
The first item on my list is always "make a list." It's genius. Now, when I get to the end of the list, I can already mark off an item. Gives me such a sense of accomplishment.
You should try it. Seriously.
And now I can mark "update blog" off my list. This day is getting better already.

No comments:

Post a Comment